IT Biz Implementation of GuiXT Solutions - SAP the way you want it GuiXT solution suites enable users to streamline SAP processes without complicated and expensive ABAP and Java programming. GuiXT technology is integrated with the SAP GUI environment. This enables an organization to customize transaction screens to the restricted requirements of specific jobs, while leaving essential SAP coding untouched.
Simplifies your SAPuser interface without ABAP programming
With GuiXT Solution Implementation, it enable you to achieve the following enhancements with minimal effort :
• Reduce training time and increase user comprehension
• Change standard ERP terminology to those of your organization’s pervasive business terms thus eliminating ambiguity and uncertainty • Reduce manual data entry by automating redundancies
• Increase productivity, efficiency, and data integrity
• Rearrange your ERP tabs and fields to match those of your internal processes • Hide unused fields and create validations for all of the fields necessary to achieve a complete set of mandatory data
• Increase speed, ease of navigation, and ensure a comprehensive data footprint
• Consolidate multiple tabs and screens within your transactions and create a streamlined and easy to navigate environment • Consolidate multiple transactions into one screen and ensure that users provide all necessary data without expending extra effort.
An Integrated Suite of Solutions = Low Risk and Low IT Costs.
GuiXT is bundled and certified within your SAP system, our customers quickly adapt SAP displays to alternative platforms such as browsers, touch-screen systems, RFID devices and mobile PCs. Since all our solutions share one technology, extending your SAP simplified system to new interfaces is accomplished quickly and safely. And then you support just one UI technology, instead of… how many?
Powered by GuiXT
Powered by GuiXT
Challenges face by SAP Customers:
SAP usability problems are best solved by accurately pin-pointing specific transactions and tasks for simplification. The prime candidates are transactions in SAP that contain one or more of the following characteristics:
Physical screen characteristics:
overly complicated and confusing
requiring large numbers of screen navigation
business processes that are composed of more than one transaction
primarily for 'cursory' mySAP ERP users
too many users to train adequately
too many errors
inadequate data entry
users skipping fields
users spending more time on mySAP ERP data-entry than on their primary tasks